Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Nathan.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Be quite honest I would like to see Nathan stay as our under 21 manager, replacing the leaving Simon Ireland, as he had a great record in that job at Charlton. He would be working with players that he has seen at the new training ground and it would give continuity in bringing thru players to the first team.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He acted like an utter cock when we played Yeovil (twice), however he's here now and it's water under the bridge.

I'm sure he'll have the lads fired up today.

Good luck NJ.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It would be if he'd apologised for it once in the two years he's been here. There again I am a bitter old man.
Heat of battle and all that, although I guess he's paid for it in some ways. You can't buy respect.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good luck to him, geniunly don't know what a few have against him (bar the Yeovil thing which was years ago).

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He acted like an utter cock when we played Yeovil (twice), however he's here now and it's water under the bridge.

I'm sure he'll have the lads fired up today.

Good luck NJ.
Well being as he was asistant with hyppia and contributed to our dire form it's hard to get excited...He waves and flaps all the time in which did jack shite.
Support BHA and not Jones as he should've gone with hyypia and not had the chance to manage for a few games.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can anyone explain to me why he gets the stick he does? Did I miss somethin'?

No idea. I think he's a top bloke; couldn't wish him anything other than the best of luck for his sake, never mind for the greater good of the team/club etc etc.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This didn't help

[yt]hf6m0u8CH6w[/yt]

One person comes out of that sad little episode as a bit of a tw*t; a desperate, beaten man. And it certainly isn't Nathan Jones.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Aside from the Yeovil incident, he was cocky as a player and in more recent interviews for the club he still seems to be. People don't really like that as a personality trait.

In regards to his ability as a coach, nobody has a clue. Although we might get a better idea over the next couple of games.

I hope the new manager brings in his own team, whether that includes Nathan, I couldn't care less.

I have always disliked Jones.

[yt]hf6m0u8CH6w[/yt]

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Players let him down first half. He can take credit for turning it round.
Overall. Well done!

Why can't the players get the credit for turning it around????

Reading got thrashed at birmingham in the last away game and we scraped another pointless point when it's clear we need to win.
He failed just like hyppia

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Why can't the players get the credit for turning it around????

Because we spent the last two months not blaming them for things needing to be turned around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here