Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck messages from fans in exile

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Absolutely gutted I'm not going to be there tonight this is the first big withdean occasion I've missed

Please make us proud tonight it would be great to hear a brilliant party atmosphere and the goals to fly in

Seagulls!:clap:

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
My old dad and I will drink to that.
Good luck tonight- it should be an amazing party.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
wish I was there! Have a great one for us

Digweed's Testicle

Build A Bonfire
Jan 11, 2004
Hartlepool
It's also the first big occassion I've missed in over 30 years of supporting the Albion as I'm in exile too.
I wish I was there in person over these next couple of weeks for our push to be champions, but I will be in spirit - glass in hand listening to Seagulls Player.
Good luck Brighton and a big thank you to Gus and the players for the memories on the pitch this year. Also thank you to Tony and everyone behind the scenes over these past years for giving us a brand new stadium to play Championship football in next year.
Come on you mighty seagulls!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm vacillating between a squeaky bum 1-0 or 2-1 and a comfortable 4-0.

Whatever..................... as long as we win!

Good luck lads. Enjoy it you lucky 8000 (or thereabouts) :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So nearly there , Walsall on Saturday is going to be rocking:rave:

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Positive thoughts from this part of the world, I will be listening to every second via the player, my dad on the other hand is on a cruise boat somewhere between here (California) and Hawaii, a previously booked anniversary trip for the parents.

The roving wireless charge on the boat for the internet is a rather punchy $1.50 a minute. So it will be texts at half and full time for him.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Got my Walsall ticket today-can't wait!Come on the lads,two wins,& a good Rochdale performance and it's done!!!!!

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Gutted to be missing the game and hope the Internet stays up here in Malawi so I can listen in!

My season ticket has been handed to a friend so he can enjoy the game instead of me.

Thankfully back for Easter to see the Saints and Huddersfield games.

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
Yes cheering on the boys tonight from Turkey

Fingers crossed for a trouble free night on the Seagull player a early goal and a promotion party

Please all you on line surporters keep off the pitch at the end of the game

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Wish I were there too.

Dad's (Dave the Gaffer) is cruising the Caribbean - think he may be wanting to be at Withdean now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here