Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Joe Gatting

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
I've played against him a few times, because he plays for Preston Nomads. He has a attitude and a personality problem. Plus I remember when we played a Sunday game away at Nomads ground. Steve Gatting, Ollie Gatting and him were playing in it. Our Australian Overseas at the time, bowled him first ball. Which before he even arrived at the crease incidentally said to his dad and brother, watch me hit him all over the park.

Yes we did give him a nice satisfactory and deserved wave goodbye to the Pavilion. :lolol: :lolol:

Who averaged 178 in the Sussex Premier League from 11 innings last season? Clearly it wasn't you- perhaps it was the lad Gatting who in your cricketing wisdom you consider that he has an attitude and a personality problem having played against him a"few times". I've played for said Nomads for many many years and have watched him grow up. He is a cracking lad on and off the pitch and possess no such problems. Maybe you are jealous that he made it as a pro in footie and cricket for his local clubs and you didn't ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sussex and Hampshire have disagreed with you.

I'm sure he will make it. He's playing catch up and hasn't done a bad job.
But Sussex sacked him, so they clearly think he isn't good enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here