Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck from 'stains'

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Absolutely not. I'd find my tweets from the time, but I can't be arsed haha.
In my opinion, Stephens has gone for the ball. If he had pulled out of that challenge, the same pundits ridiculing him, would of said he bottled it etc.

End of the day, you can't red card someone just because of the cut. If that's how it will be, the game is done.

Satisfied?
Excellent!

Reckon that will see you OK until about the third page...................! :smile:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Correct answer. However ,you are in a minority from my straw pol of relatives,friends and others who support teams other than the Seagulls. 6 of them have all said, studs showing - what did you expect?
They don't understand football. And I don't care if they've been season ticket holders somewhere for 60 years, they still don't understand the game. How can you ever kick a ball without showing your studs at some point :facepalm:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
In my opinion, Stephens has gone for the ball. If he had pulled out of that challenge, the same pundits ridiculing him, would of said he bottled it etc.

End of the day, you can't red card someone just because of the cut. If that's how it will be, the game is done.

Satisfied?

would HAVE

Ban him!

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I really enjoyed our brief rivalry with Saints. Adkins is a knob but he was always going to do well where you could spend £1m on a striker in League 1 whilst everybody else is skint.

Would love another trip to St Marys next season - that would be awesome.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Keep it quiet, but my Brother supports stains.

The shame of it

My wife is one of their Season Ticket Holders.

But she has also been to the AMEX a few times with me, loves it, and has (worryingly?) started talking about the glorious Albion in terms of "we" and "us".

I really enjoyed our brief rivalry with Saints. Adkins is a knob but he was always going to do well where you could spend £1m on a striker in League 1 whilst everybody else is skint.

Would love another trip to St Marys next season - that would be awesome.

Will be driving past st marys today thats as close as i want to get tbf! Picking up little rev from solent uni!:moo:

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Will be driving past st marys today thats as close as i want to get tbf! Picking up little rev from solent uni!:moo:

Wouldent go that way, I'd try and come into the city from the other side. Carry on down to the m27 for airport junction and go that way.

The way you're planning looks to be nightmare. Firework work factory on the main road you would use has caught fire and probably be closed for the majority of the day. Traffic is horrendous already this morning.

Safe journey.

Dec 29, 2011
They don't understand football. And I don't care if they've been season ticket holders somewhere for 60 years, they still don't understand the game. How can you ever kick a ball without showing your studs at some point :facepalm:

I know a few people who can quote most laws of the game who also think a red isn't totally unjustified, it's just about how you interpret the laws.

Dec 29, 2011
Being able to quote something doesn't mean you understand it.

No but I sure as hell trust their judgement a lot more than 95% of posters on this forum who don't even seem to know the rules of the game. It seems that once a popular opinion is formed on NSC, if you don't tow the line you get shouted down until you give up or pretend to change your mind.

Wouldent go that way, I'd try and come into the city from the other side. Carry on down to the m27 for airport junction and go that way.

The way you're planning looks to be nightmare. Firework work factory on the main road you would use has caught fire and probably be closed for the majority of the day. Traffic is horrendous already this morning.

Safe journey.

Stoneham way it is then:moo: Thankyou:wink:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No but I sure as hell trust their judgement a lot more than 95% of posters on this forum who don't even seem to know the rules of the game. It seems that once a popular opinion is formed on NSC, if you don't tow the line you get shouted down until you give up or pretend to change your mind.

I've not seen any shouting down. There was no foul. If anything, Ramirez was late to a challenge and could have been booked for that. I really don't see any recklessness in Stephens' actions at all. It's about opinions.

I merely mentioned the quoting as we had a debate at work a week or so ago about whether you would employ someone who could quote clauses from a contract and know the clause numbers or someone who could explain how it works but hadn't a clue what clause number dealt with a particular issue. I was for employing the second one (as it describes me!).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just don't understand how people are saying it was a 100% red card. He's clearly tried to get the ball back, and until gashton ( as he is known to some down here, quite apt considering actually ) showed his cut, the ref seemed to go for a yellow. Was just unfortunate. No malice from Stephens.

You should come back here on Sunday, when the #twats have their return game at Home Park.

You'll fit right in, I'm sure.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch

Satisfied?

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here