Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck Celtic

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just like to wish Celtic all the best tonight in their quest to reach the promised land of the Champions League group stages.

I know they have a 3 goal defecit to overturn but the Braga players will never have experience the unique and ferocious atmosphere of a Celtic Park European night and I think this one could be an absolute classic.

:ohmy:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Braga are a bloody good side, Celtic have no chance

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Excellent, here we go. :facepalm:

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Just like to wish Celtic all the best tonight in their quest to reach the promised land of the Champions League group stages.

I know they have a 3 goal defecit to overturn but the Braga players will never have experience the unique and ferocious atmosphere of a Celtic Park European night and I think this one could be an absolute classic.

:ohmy:

Really? I've been to a couple of games with Portuguese opposition and let me tell you they great one hell of an atmosphere so i suspect they would be used to 'ferocious atmosphere'.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
should be a good game, and i expect it will be an eletric atmosphere! I fancy Celtic to win on the night, but it will have to be a massive performance if they're going to get through

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here