Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Good Cup, Bad Cup

el punal

A possible reflection on our boys in the recent World Cup. Those that were outstanding have continued in the same vein back here in Blighty - namely Mac Allister and Mitoma. The three amigos of Ecuador likewise, albeit not as sensational. Which leaves us with poor Leandro, who’s Belgium had an awful tournament. I do wonder if that disappointment has contributed to his current situation? Time will tell.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I could be wrong but I think I always noticed Duffy would have a drop in form for club after suffering disappointment with Ireland.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A possible reflection on our boys in the recent World Cup. Those that were outstanding have continued in the same vein back here in Blighty - namely Mac Allister and Mitoma. The three amigos of Ecuador likewise, albeit not as sensational. Which leaves us with poor Leandro, who’s Belgium had an awful tournament. I do wonder if that disappointment has contributed to his current situation? Time will tell.
You'll probably find his agent has given him a nudge regarding the bright lights of Landan!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
De Bruyne hasn't been playing so well since he got back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here