Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good / Bad Omens

cyber seagull

Jul 18, 2003
image.jpg

This was in my Son's fortune cookie on Sunday.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The Lucky Shirt.

Anyone without me on their ignore list will know that I am, at times, prone to moaning profusely about Barnes.

My birthday fell just before the Palace home game so my cousin, [MENTION=812]Gotsmanov[/MENTION] , purchased me ironically a long sleeved Barnes 9 home shirt.

Since then we have gone unbeaten and the shirt has 'ironically' attended every game.

I will be wearing it tomorrow, and Monday.

Am I at risk of being punched by both home and away fans in equal measure for wearing it?!

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Disaster - I couldn't find my lucky pants today and asked the wife. She said she binned them last week as they had holes in them :(

Paddington Gal

May 7, 2013
Not sure if it's good omen or bad, yet.

Mother's birthday Friday 10th
Father's birthday Monday 13th

Hope all goes well otherwise I'll have to disown them.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I played 4 games of Fifa yesterday (as The Albion) won them all easily (that never happens) and won the Gold Cup. Very good omen.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I have had an ongoing bet with a Forest fan at work, pound a point, to be paid at season end. To celebrate my victory, I purchased a small plastic seagull ornament with which to taunt him. So far it's lost it's beak and has a sizeable chip in it's tail feathers.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Good omen: the scab on my leg, which covers the wound I gained whilst celebrating David's free kick in the SPDM, is still present.

Wounds opened on that day have not yet healed. Palace are due to have their gangrenous limbs lopped off tonight.

Last edited:

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
I dreamt last night that we lost 3-0, all the goals in the first half. Bruno at fault for the third.
There was also a melee in the second half where each side had a player sent off - ours was Tano, can't remember theirs.

Thankfully the only players I can remember will not be playing!

Buckley's Chance

Buckley's love child
Jan 2, 2012
Australia
Today I went to buy some drinks down at the shops. The girl at the counter didn't scan correctly and it ended up charging me for a lot less than what they actually were, but she didn't realise. For a second I was delighted with this, but then thought I better not risk getting hit by bad karma on such a day, so I let her know she made a mistake.

I feel my good deed will lead to us winning. Well, I like to believe that anyway!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
The Lucky Shirt.

Anyone without me on their ignore list will know that I am, at times, prone to moaning profusely about Barnes.

My birthday fell just before the Palace home game so my cousin, [MENTION=812]Gotsmanov[/MENTION] , purchased me ironically a long sleeved Barnes 9 home shirt.

Since then we have gone unbeaten and the shirt has 'ironically' attended every game.

I will be wearing it tomorrow, and Monday.

Am I at risk of being punched by both home and away fans in equal measure for wearing it?!

I have my lucky shirt as well, have worn it to the amex since the last game against the scum so i take full resposibility for the form we have been in of late.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My alarm clock woke me up to "heroes" by David Bowie. Then I realised that my aductor injury seemed to be niggling me this morning. I equate that to one of two scenarios:

- we will win without Vicente who has aggravated his aductor
- we will win and Vicente will be the hero

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I got shat on once by a seagull it went right in my mouth, I find absolutely nothing lucky about being shat on by a seagull whatsoever more bad luck to be honest

I would say not! Seagull shit has 20x the amount of bacteria found in human shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here