Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good & bad news coming from the ALBION today

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
Andy Naylor has just said on twitter that the FFP was not the good news he was referring to - that is coming at 4pm. I reckon it's a contract extension.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Andy Naylor has just said on twitter that the FFP was not the good news he was referring to - that is coming at 4pm. I reckon it's a contract extension.

I would like it to be a pre-transfer agreement to get Elliott Bennett back.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bad News Kazenga Lualua out for a month

Good News The whole squad can now use the shower facilities as a team unit without feeling insignificant
This based on that newspaper article saying that men from DR Congo were the most 'blessed' in the world? In which case it could explain why Toko has been kept away from the first team: two in the same changing room could dent the self confidence too much.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...ave-the-largest-penises-at-an-average-1696710

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Must be a payrise for Barber after his amazing work to get us to comply with FFP.

Round of applause for Paul :clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could also be another Dunk contract renegotiation, which we are keen to do now it turns out he is actually pretty good.)

If it adds another £2M onto the asking price next summer it could be a wise move.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Good news is the christmas jumpers are now half price and the bad news is they only have size small left.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Good news is Sami Hyypia offered his resignation, the bad news is that it was rejected.

Source: Canteen Manager at Telecom House.

(I am not in the Hyypia out camp, so I do not necessarily consider his offer of resignation as good news, or bad news - just wanted to contribute).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Naylor may have been given the nod about the good/bad news from the club.
He may have said don't shoot the messenger to cover himself.
The club's interpretation of good news may not viewed the same by us (remember the Xmas jumper announcement).

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Good news: Lua Lua is only out for "a few weeks" with knee ligament damage.

Bad news: Our track record of getting these players back from short term injury means that it is likely that Lua Lua's return will only just be in time for the play-offs (should we make them)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
So the only player in our squad with the ability to frighten other teams is now out injured until the New Year. Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well the good news is clearly FFP and the bad is Lua Lua is out until the end of the year. So really it's nothing as we knew Lua Lua was injured and barber said we'd be fine with FFP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here