Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good at football and fancy being an international?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
If Andorra play their (big) home games in Barcelona then presumably Gib will play their big home games at the nearest big stadium...

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Sevilla prob just closer

Last time I went through the pitch in Gib was brown, well maintained earth, with not a blade of grass in sight

Re the pop of 30,000 they prob could also call on all members of the Navy/armed services who are based there or pass though regularly

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Sevilla prob just closer

Last time I went through the pitch in Gib was brown, well maintained earth, with not a blade of grass in sight

Re the pop of 30,000 they prob could also call on all members of the Navy/armed services who are based there or pass though regularly

Must have been a while back as they're national stadium has been Astro Turf for the last 15 years at least!

Can't imagine they'll play in a stadium in Spain as they won't get big away crowds and their home crowd will be limited given population is just under 30,000...

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Greenland play in The Inter Island Games and other non Fifa events,ex chelsea player Jesper Gronkjaer was born in Nuuk ,but chose to play for Denmark.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'd imagine Gibraltar will be in effect an British armed forced XI?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
My Gran is from Gib, I've dusted my boots off and sitting by the phone waiting for the call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here