Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gonzalo jara reyes was in police cells Saturday so couldn't play

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Do gooders? Well that would be the first time I've been called that.

In's and Outs's? He's caught driving whilst banned for DD ... you think he's gonna claim mistaken identity?

Fact is not only has he broken the law (and as mune said that can be forgiven in my book) he's then frigging well totally ignored it and carried on. One assumes he was in the squad to play and he's let the team down way more than Barnes/Vincelot for their actions which were either inoccent or a sudden rush of. This is someone in the public eye that represents the team and the City in what he does ... it's a real privilege, "most" in such a position know that and it comes with some level of responsibility. He's a prick

Sorry he's a friggin mug

I agree he's a prick anda mug But we all make mistakes in life
why should He lose his living as well Like i said let the law deal with him And Gus of course I dont think we should be forming lynch mobs on here

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If we were looking for a club driving instructor I'd agree that we should get rid but as we are actually looking for a stylish experienced defender/midfielder I think we should get off our high horses and sign him up. If I want to watch the Goody Two Shoes Eleven I'd find out where they played, but I really don't expect our players to be brains of Britain or sensible just good footballers who can keep it together on the pitch.

Up to a point (I'm looking at you Lee Hughes) I agree completely.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If we were looking for a club driving instructor I'd agree that we should get rid but as we are actually looking for a stylish experienced defender/midfielder I think we should get off our high horses and sign him up. If I want to watch the Goody Two Shoes Eleven I'd find out where they played, but I really don't expect our players to be brains of Britain or sensible just good footballers who can keep it together on the pitch.

So where do you draw the line?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I agree he's a prick anda mug But we all make mistakes in life
why should He lose his living as well Like i said let the law deal with him And Gus of course I dont think we should be forming lynch mobs on here

Sorry, That wasn't a mistake

I didn't say lose his living ... give him back to WBA

Plenty of people would lose their living for a lot less btw

I'm going before I get in trouble!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A friend, commenting on his quality, wondered who was keeping him out of the West Brom team and why they let him go out on loan. Given his international misdemeanors and his criminal activities over here I think it's now obvious.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well, at least he wasn't injured. :clap2:

Unless the police roughed him up a bit as they jailed him, sort of accidently bumped into the cell door:whistle:

Shooting YTS lads with an airgun at training?

To be fair, he was given a severe telling-off about it, which will surely be enough for him to see the error of his ways. He also states that he didn't even know that his own gun was loaded- a watertight defence if ever I heard one.

What a charming fellow he is. I for one will continue to use him as a role model for my kids to copy. This story is nearly as impressive as the one about him having to temporarily suspend a bunk-up with a lady-friend in order to vomit, before carrying on where he had left off. Cheryl must have bruises on her legs from kicking herself about how she has let such a prince get away.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Jara Reyes was arrested when police stopped an Audi Q7 sportscar in Richmond Terrace, Brighton, on Saturday morning. Police said he was taken into custody at about 11am.

He was arrested for driving whilst disqualified not drink driving. That offence was last July, so he wasn't over the limit on a match day.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
two players that turned out to be a bit of a waste. vicente being the bigger waste though..

shows how mature they are really.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I assuming the do-gooders hav forgotten El-Abds previous misdemeanours ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Also the international duty thing, he was called up despite being injured, went out drinking and then sent home, which he would have been anyway. No-one used to moan about players drinking in the 80s & 90s (and before) so again, whats the big deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here