Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gone too long

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
After working my b0££ock$ off for the last 4 years setting up and establishing my business I can now let me have some time to myself. First up rejoin NSC, get my BHAlba membership back up and running and waste some time on this forum.

Albion seem to have done allright without me for a while so while at risk of seeming to jump on the promotion bandwagon and getting called a fair weather supporter here are my Albion qualifications. First game v Norwich Fa Cup 83, Season ticket holder 1992-2001, only missed one game at the Priestfield, and two games at the Widthdean. Emigrated to Scotland 2001 still got to quite a few away games oop north like until 2007 when business took over no excuse I know!

Not sure I'll make any games this season Rochdale or Walsall an outside possibility maybe.

Just looking forward to some me time and enjoying distance supporting the Albion. Any Albas around PM me and we can catch up

Cheers

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Anyone who did the Gillingham years with any regularity gets my full respect. Good on you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I assumed that this was going to be a thread about Nathan Jones.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Or Amarite!

The Bhalbas meet up for occasional away games and tend to meet at Falkirk for most live TV games.
Join the Facebook group for more info.
Welcome back btw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here