Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Northstand memories.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Crowd surges, it'll never be the same without them! I used to love standing towards the back of the North Stand and then ending up down near the front after a goal was scored with my feet hardly touching the ground! Happy days! :)

Yes,they were great.....unless you happened to be standing behind one of the barriers...then it was a big ouch!:wink:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Surely the Albion museum can only be complete with a North Stand loo? It was the ones in the east that didn't have a roof.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
"Ginger" rallying the support in the 60s.
Tottenham "fans", the stampede and near disaster.
Slade doing a promo in front of it.
Joe Corrigan's ar*e getting stuck between the goalposts.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I remember a really loud rendition of "Get yer tits out for the lads" when Koo Stark was paraded around the pitch one half time.

As many have said though, so many memories. I stewarded the front of the North stand for a few games during the 90's although my usual gate was in front of the away supporters (Gate 28 I think it was)

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
The good things!

Laughing as the pissheads from the pub came staggering into the back of the stand singing Albion Albion Albion, with one minute to kick off

Everyone making an arch around the crash barriers before taking a penalty in front of the north, no one wanted to be the one smashed into it when the surge happened

Feeling like the May not be all that but it was our territory and being proud to stand there.

Seeing Bellotti run as fans sprinted toward him from the north. Hilarious!!

The Bad!

Ever giving some of our North stand to away supporters

Seeing an old guy get the shit kicked out of him by Chelsea head hunters on one such occasion and not being able to help

Leaving the stand for the last time and never going back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here