wherever the money is
R.I.P my beloved home :(

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Spunk Bubble said:
I'm in there somewhere :down:
Couldn't get a ticket myself. I had to make do with an East stand ticket - where there was also an ELECTRIC atmosphere.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
Couldn't get a ticket myself. I had to make do with an East stand ticket - where there was also an ELECTRIC atmosphere.

Me too! Even though I had a North Stand season ticket.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Love the policeman hiding in the net. I walked on behind the mob, feeling sad, nicked some soil, laughed at the man who stripped on the east terrace, watced the mob raid and smash up the old east stand, wanted to leave my 83 cup final flag, and then was finally ejected by a steward clearing the north stand.

I watched the meridain coverage on you tube that hiney posted, and it seemed wierd to see albion fans at the retail park.

I still have never been in there, will drive and cycle out of my way still to avoid it. What a waste of 10 years, the Goldstones dead, long live Falmer.

Baby Burtz

Feb 27, 2006
Brighton
wish i was there :( :(

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
i was in the north stand that day! i could ring archer, stanley and bellottis necks for what they have done! but i live in hope of a new dawn and hopefully that will happen on july 9th or before!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Albion Dan said:
Anyone whos over 24, wasnt at that game, and in the North Stand isnt a real fan imo. :drink:

Even those of us who were STH in the North. Went to every game through thick and thin and missed out because the club didn't give STH first choice of tickets before they went on general sale?

angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wow, I just had a proper Beach Hut style whinge.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
jonny.rainbow said:
Even those of us who were STH in the North. Went to every game through thick and thin and missed out because the club didn't give STH first choice of tickets before they went on general sale?

Hang on...are you saying that STH didnt automatically get a chance to go and had to buy a tickert?

Sorry memory a bit hazy...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jonny.rainbow said:

That was proper bent though!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
someone from the supporters club had a right go at me at the York game fopr going on the pitch!!!!

made up for it in the picture above:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Albion Dan said:
Anyone whos over 24, wasnt at that game, and in the North Stand isnt a real fan imo. :drink:

Bollocks. I was out of work for a year, second week at new job, sounds a bit lame but couldnt afford to get the sack, which is what I was told if I didnt turn up!!

Seagull Stew

jonny.rainbow said:

Eh, if you're a season ticket holder you already have a ticket surely?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here