Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldson

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He won't be here next season if we don't go up.

Yes he will. He's still learning his trade, and the top ends of the Championship would be an excellent place for him to be for another season, if that's where we still are. Of course, it might not come to that...............

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Bye bye to Wilson, Zamora, Sidwell, Dunk, Goldson, Stephens, Kayal, and Knockaert if we don't go up.

Total rebuild and start again this summer.

Nah.

Hilarious bollocks from you yet again. About 15 games for us this season and has already chosen playing time over money once. Back in your box.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A couple of things:
1) outside the Premier league, Albion is one of THE clubs to be at. Nobody will leave here too lightly.
2) I'm watching Leicester v Everton. I hate to say it, but the standard is so much higher than what we are coming up against week after week. You might find top flight clubs rate him but he's worth a lot more here than as a bench warmer to mid sized Premier league clubs.

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
I'm a huge fan of Goldson and he did lots well today. But he made at least 2 serious errors in the first half.

Never mind - he learns and he comes back stronger. Glad he's ours.

Agree, he seemed very nervous and made 2 uncharacteristic errors, however, he more than made up for these with some great defending to stop Boro going further ahead.

The lad is pure class :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Agree, he seemed very nervous and made 2 uncharacteristic errors, however, he more than made up for these with some great defending to stop Boro going further ahead.

The lad is pure class :)

Pairing with Greer possibly caused issues given he has consistently being playing with Dunk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought he had one of his lesser games today with a mixture of mistakes and brilliance he was at his best when we went to back 3 with 10 men. I would expect some inquiries in the summer but it depends on the offers etc on sides for him and to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here