Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldson

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
He didnt look any worse than either GG or Dunk today, a nervy moment when he lost his footing and slipped but managed to recover and get enough on the ball to get it away. Other than that he seemed content to keep it simple and not try anything clever. Quicker than GG and i guess we will see enough of him now to make an informed judgement.

He did lose his man for the headed chance towards the end. He was fortunate the the Brentford striker fluffed his lines.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought he may have been a bit pissed off with his lack of playing time since joining the club after being a regular at his previous club.

Some Shrewsbury fan tweeted him a few weeks ago suggesting he must regret leaving them, having not played a game for the Albion at that point.

He replied with something along the lines that he was loving the opportunity to train with & learn from a group of players at the top of the Championship. I'm sure, like anybody, he wants to be out there on the pitch, but that he also recognises that he was unlikely to have got straight into the side when the team were doing so well.

I'm already a massive fan of his....

[tweet]669223214330093568[/tweet]

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Goldson must have the worst ever photo on Wikipedia

ConnorGoldson2015Shrewsbury.JPG

Shirley someone must be able to provide a better one ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here