Gold Member? Free Stuff At Brighton Races 8th August Up For Grabs!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Somebody just mailed me this, without a link. Be buggered if I can find it in that MESS of a club site, but maybe somebody with a needle can locate it in the haystack somewhere. Anyways...

"Albion have teamed up with Better in Queens Road, Brighton, to offer Gold members the chance to attend a day of racing at Brighton Racecourse on Friday 8th August.

Simply email your name, address and membership number to seagulls@bhafc.co.uk, and the first 50 fans to enter will receive a pair of tickets to the day, which will include a celebrity tipster, private box with betting facilities and free food plus party in the marquee after the racing.

Don't forget, you must be a Gold member to enter!"

:thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am going on the Friday anyway in case anyone wants to hook up for a pint.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Dont forget that on Friday 8th August for just £30 (Normal entrance price £20) you can buy a ticket for the Premier Enclosure with full all day access to the luxury exclusive marquee with private bar, tote facilities and seating PLUS access to the festival after party with Stick it On!

See you there...Brighton Rocks!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dont forget that on Friday 8th August for just £30 (Normal entrance price £20) you can buy a ticket for the Premier Enclosure with full all day access to the luxury exclusive marquee with private bar, tote facilities and seating PLUS access to the festival after party with Stick it On!

See you there...Brighton Rocks!

Bouncy bouncy for the evening shift :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports