Brighton Marina Village
Picture at last!

Attachments

• Hotel Site 1.JPG
    Hotel Site 1.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 558

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
That photo suggests a location further round behind the East Stand than where Bennetts Field is - are they extending the car park?

Jul 7, 2003
IE11 - attachments used to work, but not now. As I said, the popup is completely dead, whether for attachments or links, and I can't get out of it - the back button is the only escape. I'd like to post my site picture. Any ideas what to do?

Compatibility view doesn't help - maybe worth dropping Bozza a note to see if he can put in a fix.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That photo suggests a location further round behind the East Stand than where Bennetts Field is - are they extending the car park?

That is the bottom of the BF car park

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I was at the ground on Tuesday and noticed the work going on , I asked a contractor what was going on and he said it was to do with the hotel .

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i like a bit of wild speculation but the truth is a little boring.
As bennets fielders and the worlds greatest supporters we had a letter from the club a few weeks back after hostilities ceased with i presume someone called Bennet.

The car park is to be remodelled and upgraded.
A drain is going to be installed at the bottom of the car park.

Works will be completed in time for the start of the 2015/2016 season.

"However,subject to final agreement, the hotel development works may begin halfway through the season. Once these works begin disabled bays will once again be moved back 30 metres"

As a founding member of the Bennetts field escape committee,i can assure fellow escapees the goons will not find Tom Dick or Harry,these will become operational again should the upgrade prove to be a load of pants.Anyone new wishing to join can leave the usual message via postcard from Switzerland or soil seepage from trousers outside East Lower

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here