Going to Wembley tomorrow night - do we boo Terry?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were at Wembley tomorrow night would you boo John Terry?

• Yes

Votes: 64 40.8%
  • No

Votes: 93 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
On the one hand the guy is clearly a twat, has always been a thug, and he plays for Chelsea.

On the other hand, he is probably our best central defender, and with Ferdinand struglling for fitness we need all hands to the pump.

So should we boo him?

Poll to follow.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
As much as I hate the twat I think that while he is in an England shirt and you're there to support England then the boos need to be kept quiet!

If I was at a game supportng a team Chelsea are playing then I'd boo all game!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
2 most important people in the England camp have asked people not to, so I would hope they would oblige..:shrug:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill be there and ill be booing

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's a good question.
I think I'll boo from the pub. That way I get the satisfaction, without adversly affecting our sensitive millionaires overly.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Anyone thats boo's him should be kicked out of the ground IMO. They obviously don't want England to win if they are trying to put off/upset one of our most important players.

And to be honest, who really gives a f*** if he shagged Wayne Bridges ex bird. Maybe Wayne Bridge may have a case to care but to the rest of us it shouldn't matter a jot.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Would we boo a Brighton player whatever he had done? No

I find it hard to understand why fans there supporting England would boo one of their own players.

I hate Terry and think he's a cock, but wouldn't boo if I went to an England game.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Any England supporter, in my opinion, who goes to the game tonight and boos / jeers John Terry or come to that any player on the English team, needs medical help !!!

Off the pitch issues have nothing at all to do with what happens for the 90+ minutes they are playing football.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yeah let's boo one of our best players shall we. That will do the world of good :shootself

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
As one who's never been to new Wembley, any insude track on best way outta there and to get back into town via tube, and missing the crowds ?
Or is is case of join the queue's and get on with it..?

:)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why boo him. has he personally insulted you? grow up and forget about his private live, boo him if he is shit no other reason.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
To me it's simple, you support a team or you don't, whether it be club or country. Do you ever boo Albion players, even if they are shite (and let's face it we've had a few over the years) - answer, no, not if you are a genuine supporter who wants best for the club then you support whoever pulls on the shirt and then slag them off relentlessly afterwards.
Personally I've never liked John Terry much, there's always been something about him that looekd wrong, but I also think on his day he's the best centre back England have, or have had since Bobby Moore so you support him unwaveringly whilst he wears the 3 Lions.
Personally I'll be watching Australia vs Indonesia tonight (mainly A League World Cup squad wannabies vs absolute numpties, played in a Rugby League stadium for a place in the Asian Cup - woohoo, are you not jealous?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just boo him. England have a long standing tradition of booing our own players, John Barnes was booed for alot less. People think he's a c**t, he needs to be told. It's only a crappy friendly so if everyone gets it out of their system now we can get on with preparing for a world cup.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
People like Terry and Cole are clearly idiots who think they can do whatever they want just because they are footballers.

I have booed Cole before when he played for England and if I was going tonight I would boo Terry. It is the best way for the public to show them how out of order they were and hopefully get through to them. Being a friendly the game is less significant so I don't think it really matters. I know we want to stay in a good run of form and maintain morale, but Terry already done more damage than a loss would do.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My guess is that most of us know people that have cheated on their other halves. Do you go to their place of work and boo them?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
To all of you thinking of booing, just where do you all get off passing judgement on another person's private life?

Christ!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports