Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Turkey on a tour next week advice needed

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thanks everyone for your help. Much better response than expected. We will be on an organised trip, so not sure if we will be able to do all the things suggested but have both agreed that if we like this trip we would return. NSC wins again :)

Like the trip? You will fall in love with the place and people. You will return trust me.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Turks are probably the nicest people I've met, always friendly and helpful (sort of anti-Spanish)

Completely agree! Make sure you try Raki too ...

Jewellers are also good places to change money as they normally offer a better exchange rate than the local post office. Try the Lokantas, yummy food at great prices, often found away from the main streets. Very jealous! The only time I eat breakfast is when I am in Turkey; cheese, olives, borek (filo pastry filled with cheese or meat).

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Me and the bread knife went on a trip to Pamukkale in late 07. Brilliant trip. Loved the white salty cliff things and those hot baths. Will never forget it.

The best bit was when on the way home we went to a marble factory and saw a marble egg being made. We won said egg in a competition on the bus journey home and the tour guide that egg will bring you fertility. The following February the wife got preggers with twins and we had been trying for 3 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here