Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Middlesbrough Thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Truly incredible the number of NSC folk going to the furthest outpost of outposts in December!
Am leaving in the comfort of a car shortly.
Look forward to seeing the Albion fans at the service stations & up North.
Reckon we may take 600+

0742 train from Shoreham and meeting 1 on the 10:00 from Kings Cross and two are already up there

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Please don't be jealous, but while your at a boring old away footie match, my wife is taking me on a fun weekend of Christmas shopping :) we will go from shop to shop and trudge around most of Cardiff and Swansea having the time of our lives!!!

Without doubt it is the bumping and pushing and shoving into people I am looking forward to, least alone the joy of having heavy bags ......oh and if we are really lucky it will piss down with rain and we can get wet whilst having all this fun!!!!

Have fun guys at your boring old footie game..............................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was in Cardiff yesterday visiting a customer, not a bad place when all said and done

Oh well had better go and wake Mini up

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Please don't be jealous, but while your at a boring old away footie match, my wife is taking me on a fun weekend of Christmas shopping :) we will go from shop to shop and trudge around most of Cardiff and Swansea having the time of our lives!!!

Without doubt it is the bumping and pushing and shoving into people I am looking forward to, least alone the joy of having heavy bags ......oh and if we are really lucky it will piss down with rain and we can get wet whilst having all this fun!!!!

Have fun guys at your boring old footie game..............................

There is still time to tell the missus you're not feeling well so you can listen to the match commentary this afternoon :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seeing as she has just read this, I fear not :lol:

I will be logged into NSC all day via my iphone so will keep up to date as to whats going on, should'nt be to bad :thumbsup:

An hour out of Kings Cross and using Mrhairy iPad, wi-fi is fecking slow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here