Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Glastonbury? Fly your Albion flag!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
You might want to keep a close eye on the situation if you're driving down(twitter is good). It's carnage here. Two of our group got to within 3 miles yesterday at 15.00hrs. This morning they are still 2 1/2 miles away and that's the day before it opened. They are advising those who haven't set off not to and those that have to stop and hole up somewhere warm and dry as they try to manage the situation. Holed up in our tipi, rain lashing down. Good luck.

Usually work it but not this year, never heard of the roads being that bad, usually pretty good up till Thu!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I just checked Facebook for my mates who are going and they left at midinight last night and already have their tent up!

Must be certain routes/car parks that are knackered.

They usually park in the west car park.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Stuck in a country lane in the pissing rain all night? The prospect of wallowing in a swamp for three days? Coldplay?

It really conjures up a dismal picture.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Anyone that is going - Check out Keston Cobblers Club on the Avalon Stage Thursday night.

They are not Albion fans but they are my friends so have an Albion link! 2 of the 3 lads have also been to the Amex a couple of times to cheer us on!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Was that you watching Madness in an Albion shirt?

Hope you got to see New Order.

Did watch Madness, but no shirt, just my BHA Ruffians badge on the back of my trilby. The less you wore, the less you got muddy!

New Order a definite highlight, as were The Very Best and Gregory Porter. 3 more different acts you couldn't name, but that's the joy of Glasto.

I confess we baled early evening yesterday, couldn't face any more mud and rain, it was truly unrelenting. Have work stuff today, so was always coming back yesterday.

A surreal few days but glad we did it.

PG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The mud was just a minor obstacle in getting completely smashed, only rained a couple of times, fantastic weekend, Arcadia was epic!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here