Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Going to Charlton

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Will people be getting lairy and above their station in the away end again:rolleyes: ,used to be a half decent awayday now just seems like a lot of happy clappy london day trippers ,and all the crap at the station with noddys shouting at each other from across the platforms:shrug:
regards
DR

Last time I went to the Valley it was awash with happy clappers still wearing their half and half scarves from their day trip to Villa. :facepalm:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Last time I went to the Valley it was awash with happy clappers still wearing their half and half scarves from their day trip to Villa. :facepalm:

i was at that game

moving a couple of blocks to the other side and ignoring the stewards instructions puts you amongst a different class of albion fan.........read into that what you want!

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
i was at that game

moving a couple of blocks to the other side and ignoring the stewards instructions puts you amongst a different class of albion fan.........read into that what you want!

Don't forget pasta me old chum you got some ferrying business to sort out sat , looking forward to piping you aboard for our boat ride down the open sewer:ohmy:

theboybilly

Just had a quick look on justpark.com and there are spaces from about £6 if you don't mind walking from Tunnel Avenue (handy for getting away north after the game) Tunnel Avenue is a 15-20 minute walk to the ground but there are probably buses too.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Where is a good place to park that's not too far from the ground?
I'm driving down from near Cambridge.

Taken from the football ground guide:

Colin Gilham informs me; 'There is some street parking to be had around the industrial estates in the area, in Westmoor Street, Eastmoor Street (the very road where the club was apparently formed 100 years ago!), Warspite Road and Ruston Road. If you are coming up the Woolwich Road from the the Blackwall Tunnel, then as you go past the ground, the industrial estates are on the left hand side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here