Going on holiday and need help

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
Car Top Box

Going camping on I.O.W with wife and daughter.We need a car top box but can not find any rental places.They are a hundred pound to buy but we may only need it the once.
Has anybody in the Worthing area got one i could rent for a week.I would put a deposit down to cover the price of a new one.
Please call 07787903839.and no piss taking the wife is driving me mad

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Adams score 0 said:
Car Top Box

Going camping on I.O.W with wife and daughter.We need a car top box but can not find any rental places.They are a hundred pound to buy but we may only need it the once.
Has anybody in the Worthing area got one i could rent for a week.I would put a deposit down to cover the price of a new one.
Please call 07787903839.and no piss taking the wife is driving me mad
If you have no joy, see if you can buy a secondhand one on e-bay, use it for your holiday, then sell it again on e-bay.............you should get back what you pay for it, only the postage will be your costs.............cheaper than buying a new one, thats for sure.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
the ebay suggestion isn't a bad one at all !!

but to be honest I'd say try and pack lighter - those boxes are dire for fuel economy and are easy targets for thieves - especially on motorway services, not to say how they look!!

Sounds like it'd be cheaper to rent an estate car or something bigger...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Try Harman Plant Hire!

I hired a wallpaper stripper off them( she was useless!!!) and they had a load of roof boxes for hire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports