Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gogglebox on 4

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I love this show.

Also, I tweeted about it as it was starting and got immediately retweeted by one of the family from Brighton. Hashtag modernlife

Are they the ones with the slightly camp son who wears baseball caps back to front?

Update: Steph has just asked Dom if he remembers buying poppers in a gay bar in Soho :lolol:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Are they the ones with the slightly camp son who wears baseball caps back to front?

Update: Steph has just asked Dom if he remembers buying poppers in a gay bar in Soho :lolol:

Yeah - it was them. The account says it's the family but I think it's mostly the daughter

Also, I bloody love Steph and Dom

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I always wondered what the attraction of Poppers was. Learn something every day. :cheery:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
They're bloody marvellous. My favourite people on TV I think.

Also quite like the two gay guys (the beardy one is looking fabulously orange tonight) and the Essex types with the thirty something son who evidently still lives with them and who looks like Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Ha ha I thought that about Rocket Ronnie

The gay guy that has the Tache is borderline Tourettes!! Hilarious.

Have you also noticed that large black girl that always appears to be DRINKING Pot Noodles. What's that about

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I haven't been on N.S.C for a long time (ever since the match day threads were taken away from me:) Glad you're all enjoying goggle box still, it's fantastic.
I bet nibble has relented and is a fan now

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've never seen this. My wife accidentally stumbled across it last week and has spoken of little else since. Went out last night, so didn't see it - will watch this evening.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Do they review Gogglebox on Gogglebox? That would blow my mind.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
A TV prog which is watching other people watch TV? It could be the best TV in the world, I will never know because I wouldn't lower myself to watch this shit for all the snatch in Sweden. If you find yourself watching this dimwittery your life is over, make some changes quick. If I want to take a limbless shuffle down the cul de sac that passes for a mind for the general public I'll open a thread started by Bushy. I weep for the unborn children.

Correct

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
A TV prog which is watching other people watch TV? It could be the best TV in the world, I will never know because I wouldn't lower myself to watch this shit for all the snatch in Sweden. If you find yourself watching this dimwittery your life is over, make some changes quick. If I want to take a limbless shuffle down the cul de sac that passes for a mind for the general public I'll open a thread started by Bushy. I weep for the unborn children.

Most people have a broad range of standard of entertainment, I would make some changes yourself if what other people watch on TV bothers you so much. Stop w*anking over your own pretentious bullshit. You could have just ignored the thread, but no, what you decided to is to show your oh so higher learnings to a few people that like a TV Programme. Who's a clever boy then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here