Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gogglebox- channel 4

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
To be fair, there is another (non-gay) family from Brighton on there. The thing that annoys me isn't their feet, but the fact they are just so THICK. They are likeable enough fellas and look like they shouldn't be so stupid, but they are. Ignorance annoys me!

Yes but did they put the non gay family in just to prove that Brighton is not all gay.
Gay people live in Manchester as well you know but there is only one family from Manchester.
I have a sneaky suspicion that the producer is an Albion fan proving the same point that we have been trying to do to ignorant northerners for decades.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Yes but did they put the non gay family in just to prove that Brighton is not all gay.

I think you mean non-camp family rather than non-gay. You know nothing of the sexual orientation of the family members.

I actually quite like the gay pair - although it took me a long time to realise that they weren't a couple

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think you mean non-camp family rather than non-gay. You know nothing of the sexual orientation of the family members.

I actually quite like the gay pair - although it took me a long time to realise that they weren't a couple
They're hilarious!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Blimey you have to be so careful these days.
You're right I no nothing about the other family, and the gay couple are one of my favourites on the programme, I just automatically thought that why have 2 families from a smallish place like Brighton just because 1 couple are gay.
One couple has a vicar, they don't have another couple of atheists from the same place do they.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here