Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God there's alot f C**p on here

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I really like the "Any (insert destination) advice", threads.
Or as I like like to call them, "look at me, I'm going to (insert destination)" threads.

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Well i have quite abit of time on my hands, had an op yesterday for a ripped tendon in my ankle, got at least a month off work, so sitting around with me feet up listening to music and reading alot of the crap on here, most of it is entertaining, but some of its just drivel, anyway looking forward to see who and when we sign people players instead of waiting to get home from work to catch up, here's a lovely photo of my leg :eek:

View attachment 44690

Whilst getting someone to visit that lovely world famous Cider factory around the corner from you, with a shopping list, I know i would.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Whilst getting someone to visit that lovely world famous Cider factory around the corner from you, with a shopping list, I know i would.

you wouldnt get much now, its one big pile of rubble, building a housing estate there

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well i have quite abit of time on my hands, had an op yesterday for a ripped tendon in my ankle, got at least a month off work, so sitting around with me feet up listening to music and reading alot of the crap on here, most of it is entertaining, but some of its just drivel, anyway looking forward to see who and when we sign people players instead of waiting to get home from work to catch up, here's a lovely photo of my leg :eek:

View attachment 44690

The moderators work hard to maintain this level of C**P, don't be so harsh. If you get bored there is some amazing daytime tv to cheer you up !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here