Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gobby Millwall fans

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Is it just me or did any of you observe the ages of the Millwall idiots? The Gobby Millwall fans were either in their (as a guess) early 50's or in their teens? Were generations of idiots skipped? We all know the teenie lot have seen too much Green Street or Footie factory & the older lot are stuck in the 80's but what happened to my generation (30's)? I noticed the same when we played them away.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I saw nothing but spotty teens walking round thinking they're billy big bollocks because they can shout out MILLLL infront of everyone. Average age of the fans I saw was probably 16/17.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

Is it just me or did any of you observe the ages of the Millwall idiots? The Gobby Millwall fans were either in their (as a guess) early 50's or in their teens? Were generations of idiots skipped? We all know the teenie lot have seen too much Green Street or Footie factory & the older lot are stuck in the 80's but what happened to my generation (30's)? I noticed the same when we played them away.

that age group take there kids to watch other teams, one or two go and watch brighton....

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
A bloke who looked about 30 was on our train back and shouted "Oi Oi There's Millwall on this train, you're no so f***ing hard now" for no discernible reason. He was greeted by embarassed silence and then everyone carried on as they were

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
On walking up the stairs over the railway line, there was a 'family' I assume, mum and dad and a boy about 15, who was swigging out of a bottle of vodka, and the conversation went something lie this ' do you think the c@@ts will let us in' ..........no they are all f@[MENTION=23572]king[/MENTION] Gay' nice.......

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Thought the Milwall was good comedy value last night
Many a father son combination I saw wore matching outfits
One likely pair looked like Danny Devitto and Arnold Schwarzenegger in Twins with the addition of the compulsory flat caps

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I couldn't quite see but was there a little (ageing) mob at the front south east corner of the South Stand hurling abuse at the East Standers?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yeah there was, giving us quite a bit of shit. Lots of kids behind them too giving all the wanker signs.

From their fans that i saw, average age must of been 18 and probably looking for trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here