Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goals today v ipswich

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
does anybody have anywhere for me o see the goals? missed them on sky and apparently football league show isnt on... any links?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Seagulls player tomorrow

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
On sky sports app for iPad clicked on goals express and showing all championship goals.

3 excellent finishes

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Slight cock up with the Stadium....and I asssume the attendance as well

Nope, attendance is correct as far as I'm aware. 19,018 including 909 Brighton fans.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Oooh, Ipswich have a new ground although not sure Amex should be sponsoring two grounds in the same league. Could cause confusion.

Thanks [MENTION=4949]7:18[/MENTION]. Greatly appreciated from NZ.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Perfect example there of how we should be using CMS pace to get in behind defences instead of letting him have to to take on 4 defenders that have been planted there for 5 minutes.

Also having the midfielders push up into the box so people like Hammond can play to their strengths (i.e headers in the box).

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Perfect example there of how we should be using CMS pace to get in behind defences instead of letting him have to to take on 4 defenders that have been planted there for 5 minutes.

Also having the midfielders push up into the box so people like Hammond can play to their strengths (i.e headers in the box).

Gus admitted that recently they hadn't been playing balls for CMS to run onto in his post-match interview

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Are the goals anywhere else online? Don't the BBC put them up? I've almost frisbee'd the Ipad across the room/kicked over the main PC in frustration at trying to load the relevant Flash Player to enable to me to see them on that Facebook link. Thanks in advance.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here