Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goals Conceded

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You want creativity from your centre half?

Ok, creativity is too strong a descriptor. However, too often I find he is slow bringing the ball out of defence and doesn't see those passes into midfield or up front that would get us attacking faster.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
It's the 28th of May, the last league season finished less than a week ago, most of football is on holiday, we haven't got a competitive game for over two months, but , I agree, PANIC!!!!

The sooner the better so the new manager can sit and watch videos of the games, players and see who has gone and then he has ample of time to identify the players we need to fill the holes that have been vacated and look what ares need strengthening. Last pre season was a disaster and don't want a repeat so the quicker we get someone in then we can be fully prepared for our next campaign.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We had Upson and Kusz, two of the best players in the division. No big surprises really.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The sooner the better so the new manager can sit and watch videos of the games, players and see who has gone and then he has ample of time to identify the players we need to fill the holes that have been vacated and look what ares need strengthening. Last pre season was a disaster and don't want a repeat so the quicker we get someone in then we can be fully prepared for our next campaign.

You do realise we finished sixth last season, don't you? I agree it wasn't perfect,but we didn't do badly for a disaster

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here