Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal of the season

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ulloa
JFC
Stephens

Everything about that Ulloa goal is great: his flick to Buckley; Buckley's speed and drive to get beyond their defender; Leo's control and the way he ran in front of their defender; and the calm finish.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Barnes.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Dave did manage to pass a better ball in that game.

I honestly thought the pass to Barnes for the first was better, absolutely pin point accuracy. One of those ones where if David Silva had made that pass it would have been shown about 10 times on MOTD.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Barnes for me.

Someone should call Sean Dyche on Saturday tell ask him to pass on a message to Barnes - that those nice people at Brighton have voted his goal the best of the season.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Barnes

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Barnes is the winner for me. March's was good but it looks more like he's trying to cross it.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I honestly thought the pass to Barnes for the first was better, absolutely pin point accuracy. One of those ones where if David Silva had made that pass it would have been shown about 10 times on MOTD.

Agree. Shall we start a 'Pass of the Season' thread? The only serious challenge to that was by Dave in the same game, and Dunk against Yeovil. Several times.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Barnes against B'Muff his celebration was great as well.

Ulloa and to complete it stephans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here