Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go home you Pommie b****ard

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
She may not have been able to afford to get citizenship. Someone I work with is becoming a British citizen and it's costing her well over £1000, I presume that becoming an Australian citizen is also expensive?

Once you have permanent residency its straight forward, does surprise me she never got it as dual nationality is permitted with Britain, there are few drawbacks. Seems she was unaware of that

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really? Do tell how this case has anything to do with that.

In Oz, You'll Be Right Mate. If You're White Mate. Zero tolerance of boat people including sick infants (despite Oz being so big it takes eight hours to fly across) is just shameful. Pay Papua New Guinea blood money to lock 'em up and throw away the key. Even the blue-eyed clear-skinned natural born Aussie kids tell Abo jokes like its Alf Garnett era UK. I blame the parents. All my mates in Byron live in perpetual fear of arbitrary police road blocks that will test your hair follicles for a joint you may have smoked six weeks ago. If you prove positive, you lose your car, your livelihood, your home. Got a mate who works for a Sydney-based utility company. she's subject to random and arbitrary drugs tests at work. Like I say, Oz is a really nice place until you dig only SLIGHTLY under the surface. Then it very quickly becomes something else.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In Oz, You'll Be Right Mate. If You're White Mate. Zero tolerance of boat people including sick infants (despite Oz being so big it takes eight hours to fly across) is just shameful. Pay Papua New Guinea blood money to lock 'em up and throw away the key. Even the blue-eyed clear-skinned natural born Aussie kids tell Abo jokes like its Alf Garnett era UK. I blame the parents. All my mates in Byron live in perpetual fear of arbitrary police road blocks that will test your hair follicles for a joint you may have smoked six weeks ago. If you prove positive, you lose your car, your livelihood, your home. Got a mate who works for a Sydney-based utility company. she's subject to random and arbitrary drugs tests at work. Like I say, Oz is a really nice place until you dig only SLIGHTLY under the surface. Then it very quickly becomes something else.

That has nothing to do with what you referenced. Zero.

I'm 43 and have NEVER heard an "abo" joke. And i've lived in both city and country towns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here