Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go Go Go Leo Ulloa

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Can't help but like Claudio Ranieri, no wonder he has got them giving 100% every game, bit of a change from the psycho Pearson

To be fair to Pearson, he kept them up with that amazing run they went on at end of season ! Maybe that was the catalyst for this season ? Got to give him credit for that !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair to Pearson, he kept them up with that amazing run they went on at end of season ! Maybe that was the catalyst for this season ? Got to give him credit for that !
Remind me, why did Leicester need an amazing run at the end of last season?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Remind me, why did Leicester need an amazing run at the end of last season?

Because they were inconsistent throughout the season ! But somehow Pearson got the best out of them when they looked dead and buried for that he deserves credit for and in my opinion has helped them this season !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because they were inconsistent throughout the season ! But somehow Pearson got the best out of them when they looked dead and buried for that he deserves credit for and in my opinion has helped them this season !
Definitely, but he can't be given that credit without owning the fact he's the reason they looked dead and buried.
You just can't say they were inconsistent throughout the season ! But somehow Pearson got the best out of them

The fella is/was a basket case, proper hatstand.
If he was responsible for getting the best out of them he has to be responsible for them being inconsistent.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Definitely, but he can't be given that credit without owning the fact he's the reason they looked dead and buried.
You just can't say they were inconsistent throughout the season ! But somehow Pearson got the best out of them

The fella is/was a basket case, proper hatstand.
If he was responsible for getting the best out of them he has to be responsible for them being inconsistent.

But he kept them up and could be argued was the catalyst for their success this season ? I agree he is looney tunes, but can't take away what the good job he did keeping them up last season !

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Was it only two years ago we smashed them 4-1 at there place !!

Wasn't that after they had won promotion and were as hung over as we were when we lost 3-0 at the old Gay Meadow a few years earlier?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here