Why is there a love-in between us?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great work everyone - looked great
IMG_7508.jpeg

Dec 29, 2011
Wasn’t cheap 😂😂 but yes, kudos to those who got it sorted and those who planned it etc. NSK in particular were v helpful today and in getting designed from what I heard.
Who pays for stuff like this?

Also, is there a whip round at the game? Going around the north stand after a win and asking for £5 from 2,000 drunk lads must produce some sort of decent income.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Also, is there a whip round at the game? Going around the north stand after a win and asking for £5 from 2,000 drunk lads must produce some sort of decent income.
I contributed!

One of my mates had the idea and it grew from there, got NSK to design it, and it worked! For ‘just a banner’ it genuinely made my day b4 the result. Nice to see our fan’s collaborating. 🔵⚪🔴⚫

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
One of my mates had the idea and it grew from there, got NSK to design it, and it worked! For ‘just a banner’ it genuinely made my day b4 the result. Nice to see our fan’s collaborating. 🔵⚪🔴⚫
Rather than this banner now being binned now that it’s been used… maybe it could be sent to Leverkusen if they wanted to display it in their stadium, seeing as though their stadium is always covered in flags/banners.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Rather than this banner now being binned now that it’s been used… maybe it could be sent to Leverkusen if they wanted to display it in their stadium, seeing as though their stadium is always covered in flags/banners.
I mean, if nobody wants it and it's going in the bin, I'll take it.

Stick it up in the ground somewhere. It's nice. We could do with more flags and banners.

Edit: no that's not a moan, I just like the idea of more flags and banners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports