Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gloucestershire v Sussex, Bristol, 21-24 April, LVCC

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
As someone who plays the game, I think it's fantastic captaincy to give the tailenders the chance to see them through to victory, it's always the top end batsmen who get the glory. Well done the mighty Gloucestershire. Hurrah.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
FFS we will win inside three days if we are not carefull. What about the 12000 ticket holders who have tickets for tomorrows play. who has thought about them. I demand we toss up some simple offerings for them and stop trying to get them out. It is FOUR day cricket for christ sake.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
images

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Another one 34-4 Marshall caught Prioir bowled Stan

So Gloucs to win by 6 wickets. They need less than 300 now, we might as well pack up and go home. Perhaps we should try out out our none bowlers to see if any can try and take a wicket and show our proper bowlers how to do it!

I give up with this lot!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Is Prior the gloveman or is Hodd?

Wait till Jon 'Luke Wright is not good enough for England' Lewis to arrive at the crease to smash our prophetic bowling all over Glanford Park.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave

Wait till Jon 'Luke Wright is not good enough for England' Lewis to arrive at the crease to smash our prophetic bowling all over Glanford Park.

Hodd keeping wicket but Prior taken 4 slip catches!

I got carried away with my prediction of Gloucs to win by 6 wickets, it will obviously be only by 5 as they tease Sussex with gifting them just one more wicket!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Last 10 overs their run rate has increased considerably to 3.30 an over, we need to slow them down quickly else we won't escape with a draw

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This 'producing a results pitch because of their pace attack' THING, is working out well for them, isn't it?

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick

That was classic, he said that straight after we got knocked out in the T20 semi a couple of years ago !!

Played Gloucs in a pro 40 two days later and Luke smashed him and the other bowlers all over Hove to get a ton.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Glouc are definitely in the driving seat, they've got almost 2 days to chase this embarassingly small target and they've still got 5 wickets in hand. Collymore and Naved are bound to be tired after 10 overs apiece, what hope have Sussex got?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here