Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gloucestershire v Sussex, Bristol, 21-24 April, LVCC

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Nash 28 off 15 balls, tut tut just reckless! It should be 28 of 115 balls. This will lead to the inevitable defeat in less than 2 days!

Relegation to the Southern Leagues looms for Sussex, what a disgrace!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
44/0 (6.4 ov)

I've never seen such batfliddery. At least TRY and make a fist of it you useless gimps. :nono:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
SAKEBAGS, I am sick of this, same old performances week after week... I am going to march down to the County Ground this afternoon and ask for a refund on my membership, Dave Brookes can shove his foxtail in a baguette catering right up his arse this year!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
SAKEBAGS, I am sick of this, same old performances week after week... I am going to march down to the County Ground this afternoon and ask for a refund on my membership, Dave Brookes can shove his foxtail in a baguette catering right up his arse this year!

But did they ever send you your membership pack?

I heard they had kept it back knowing how poor we would be and the surge in demands for refunds. I hear they have ordered in more cash to cope with this!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nash is like a man released!
released from batting duties now - would be nice if he could work out that that not all cricket situations require run-a-ball strikerates :US:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
well done Joe :angry: shall we send Rana in now for a slog?

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I think we should just throw in the towel and end the agony now. It's game over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here