Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glorious Goowood - Official Thread

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Glorious Goodwood starting today, with Frankel running tomorrow in what should be a cracking Sussex Stakes. Anyone off down this week?

Fancy Libranno in the 3.10 personally. What are others having a punt on?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Any tips for Friday? I'm going then and haven't got a clue about horse racing.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Any tips for Friday? I'm going then and haven't got a clue about horse racing.

I'm not the one to say really, only a casual interest in it whereas others on here know there stuff.

Prince of Johanne won at Ascot a few weeks back, runs in the Betfred Mile, that only takes my attention though because I had it at 18/1 on that day and it won me a few quid. Obviously Trade Commisioner is the best horse, but in a field of that size anything can happen. I'm sure a few of the more knowledgable will be on this thread in a bit, they'll help you out.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm not the one to say really, only a casual interest in it whereas others on here know there stuff.

Prince of Johanne won at Ascot a few weeks back, runs in the Betfred Mile, that only takes my attention though because I had it at 18/1 on that day and it won me a few quid. Obviously Trade Commisioner is the best horse, but in a field of that size anything can happen. I'm sure a few of the more knowledgable will be on this thread in a bit, they'll help you out.

I'll probably stick with my usual pick a horse with a good name :thumbsup:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Glorious Goodwood starting today, with Frankel running tomorrow in what should be a cracking Sussex Stakes. Anyone off down this week?

Fancy Libranno in the 3.10 personally. What are others having a punt on?

Should be a good week, but slightly dissapointing Sussex Stakes. 4 runners and the winner is around 1/20 on.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Trade Commissioner has drawn stall 21, and shifted from a very good chance to almost no chance at all. Buick is an excellent jockey and Trade Commissioner is a Group winner in waiting, but they will still need a miracle to win from there.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Finished yesterday roughly 300 quid up. About bloody time I won some money there. Been there on opening day for 10 years now.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Seaside Sizzler and Trend Is My Friend for me today and had a small interest in Gabrial (without Frankel) at 9/1 earlier, now 15/2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here