Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
2.30 pm - Cloudscape - NAP
4.50 pm - Palerma - NB

OurPrice

Nov 22, 2012
I missed yesterday, but probably would have picked two losers anyway!!
I will get involved today with:
2.30 Somewhat - NAP
3.40 Tupi - NB

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
2.30 Observational

5.25 Corporal Maddox

Thankyou. Good luck today all

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just to flag up that in the Sussex Stakes (3.05pm) there's an O'Brien horse called Darwin that is the outsider of four runners at 50/1. Kingman should obviously win at long odds-on. On the other hand there is an old racing saying about backing the outsider of four. Maybe worth a speculative quid?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Mrs P and I taking a trip to Goodwood tomorrow. Any tips/do's/don't's for complete novice horse racing people?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mrs P and I taking a trip to Goodwood tomorrow. Any tips/do's/don't's for complete novice horse racing people?

Go up on the roof at some point. There's a bar up there, and toilets, and the near-360 degree view is breathtaking. Oh, and the jazz tent? Don't assume because there's a security guard by the entrance that they're there to stop you coming in. They're there to stop you taking drink out. Explore as many areas of the racecourse as you can. It's all very civilised, maybe the largest garden party in all of England. You'll have a fantastic time!

Oh, and if you're coming by train, definitely get a return ticket for the bus that goes from the bus station across the road from the station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here