Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gloating

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I really dont get all the gloating at the moment, they managed to get to a cup final which is good and will be playing in the Premier League next season

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I really dont get all the gloating at the moment, they managed to get to a cup final which is good and will be playing in the Premier League next season

Yeah, I tried that factual route and quite rightly got shot down with they'd do the fvcking same, so all on board and fvcking em!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
image.jpeg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

They are our rivals if we were on fire they would not even unzip their trousers....yes they done well...........so did we,thanks to Man untieds win,thus sparing us all from and avoiding the torrents of abuse that you may possibly be complaining about right now if they had taken this board over to GLOAT.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
No that is just silly, never got why that is funny, in the school playground yes but not in adulthood.
the same as "arseanal" of "Chelski" ???
not exactly rid breaking humour is it :(

But Palace fans wearing full kits, now that is funny :)

It's incredibly embarrassing. Add Manure to the list. And Smellhurst. Ugh.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I was very upset with this years cup final, it's a real shame that only one of the two teams could lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here