Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn’s leaving love letter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Said much the same when he left Palace :lolol: (they wish)

Fabulous read and yes a Murray from 10 years or even 5 years ago is exactly what he need.

Sounds like he’s an Albion fan to me :bowdown:

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Class act in every sense.
Good luck in the future Glen whatever path you take.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
“I watched the game against Liverpool as a fan...I really enjoyed it, just as much as any other Albion fan."

Thanks for everything, Glenn.

You're one of us.

:bhasign:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
What a great message to the fans and the club. True legend for us and 'them' all the best for your stint at Forest Glenn, hope they take care with you and the very best of fortune in what ever you choose to do after your playing career ends.
Thanks for all you've done for our club and especially the goals Glenn. True legend.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
On behalf of me and my 17,000 other user names on here since the late 90s, Glenn you legend, thanks for everything. Top, top man.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Brighton and Hove is home now, and I hope that when my playing time ends, I can retain my connection with the club in some way.

True legend. We hope so too Glenn

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Thank you Glenn [emoji3531] still an underrated player at PL level, and we owe him a lot for keeping us safe in our first seasons here.

Doesn’t this just make you feel good about our future?

“The club is in such good hands at every level. The squad is young, exciting and hungry for success and full of talent, with a real strength in depth, and is constantly improving. I just wish I was ten years younger!

“The club is really well run in every single area, with a clear vision from Tony, being put into place by Paul, Dan and Graham. Added to that the work being done by the academy and the future is really exciting for the club and I for one look forward to what the future holds, it certainly feels bright.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Glenn Murray was a true gent throughout his career.
He was loved by us at Selhurst, we even clapped him off the pitch after he scored against us in your win here ( unlike his treatment you gave him at The Amex and the Play Off game )
Good luck Glenn for the future, you’re always welcome back at Selhurst.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
He was loved by us at Selhurst, we even clapped him off the pitch after he scored against us in your win here ( unlike his treatment you gave him at The Amex and the Play Off game )

You are so full of shit.

Your support gave him absolute dogs abuse in his first season there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oft referred to as 'the lower league Berbatov' during those years at Withdean. 111 goals for BHA, 2nd in the all-time scorers list and just 12 shy of the all-time club record.

Its been a privilege to be there and actually witness the career of a true BHA legend.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'm just waiting now for the inevitable "Judas" post from some knob-jockey.
Thanks for everything Glenn,a real gent and a true legend.Never a doubt of that.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
:cry::cry::cry:

Bloody love you Glenn, you are the club’s all time great in my eyes and I loved watching you play. Statue status for me. Going to Palace just made the resulting comeback, taking us to the PL, all the sweeter. Thank you for everything, and I’ll make sure my baby daughter who was born on Thursday grows up knowing the Albion legend that is Glenn Murray.

:bowdown:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

You sound like one of those kids in the playground that didn't get picked until the end.
Look at me look at me :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here