Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray...

D

Deleted member 18477

So palace want to revamp selhurst or build a new ground? Well that's a lot of money gone already...

Palace then want to spend 40 million on players I think I read somewhere...

Doesn't leave a lot... Better stay up for a few years eh Palarse or I can see another club in BIG financial trouble...

Oh yea and hope Glenn recovers in time to play a few games at least next season. Hope you don't score and palace get relegated though!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
But poyet did make the right decision over him...or do you disagree?

He looks like he got the right man, time will tell. The irony is Cms wanted a partner from the moment he got here and never got one. Then Ulloa arrived who gives us another option up front, holds the ball up, wins flick on's in the air and Poyet plays him up front alone. Yes I know CMS got injured but they played one game together, which we won. Even Poyet said on tv before the game "it's what the fans want, but not me. But we will see".......we won the game!!!! But he never played them together again!!!....but then he always knew best.....I actually thought Ulloa played quite well against Palace in the semi at home, he won loads of flick on's,,,just a bloody shame there was no one to flick it on too.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Glenn went to Palace, pushed or pulled - we'll never really know.

So, I wish him luck - as long as he doesn't actually win any more games for Palace.

I believe he is far less bullsh*t than the average football - full of spunk, show off **** - player. Seems like a decent, grounded bloke to me.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Still like the bloke, acted with dignity when he has got dogs amount of abuse from some. Shame he joined them but happy to see him do well and hope he gets a chance in the Prem once fit.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Are people actually taking the piss saying Ulloa hasn't been brilliant?? He scored 10 goals in something like 17 games? Most of the time being the only available striker we had, forgive him for been shattered by the time it came to the playoffs! In case you hadn't noticed, many other players also went missing in the playoff final! Are you saying all those are shit as well??

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Frankly I couldn't care less....he hasn't played for us for a couple of years and there's no guarantee that if he had stayed his performances would be the same.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
He looks like he got the right man, time will tell. The irony is Cms wanted a partner from the moment he got here and never got one. Then Ulloa arrived who gives us another option up front, holds the ball up, wins flick on's in the air and Poyet plays him up front alone. Yes I know CMS got injured but they played one game together, which we won. Even Poyet said on tv before the game "it's what the fans want, but not me. But we will see".......we won the game!!!! But he never played them together again!!!....but then he always knew best.....I actually thought Ulloa played quite well against Palace in the semi at home, he won loads of flick on's,,,just a bloody shame there was no one to flick it on too.

I thought Ulloa played quite well in the semi too. Battled hard, won loads of flick ons but nobody to pick them up.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I can't wait to see Zaha scoring for Man Utd against you gimps whilst kissing the United badge!

I'm sure he'll follow Murrays lead.
He's got too much love for Palace to do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here