Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Do you think he's starting to regret being a greedy bastard? 7th place now, unbeaten in the last 8 games in the league. Signed some top quality players and are now in the play off mix. Unlike Palace slowly starting to slide down the table sitting 9 points below us with just 2 wins to their name this year.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think he was a greedy bastard. I'd have gone for an extra £100k a year.

TopCorner

Feb 23, 2012
If you watch his body language in his recent Palace games, he certainly doesn't look like he's enjoying himself. He knows he made a bad move.

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
That was the best performance of the season by one of the best Brighton teams I've seen in 25 years of watching them - why the f*ck have you brought him up for?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza wouldn't even be a benchwarmer in this current side.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
He didn't go cos he was greedy, was just that Gus didn't fancy him and wanted to bring CMS in.
And I reckon he'd fit in well to our side, for what it's worth.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I hope he doesn't regret it. You only live once and it's a short career.

He did a good job for us and we needed him. I have to say though that if I were him I wouldn't have left, but it's hard to say isn't it, as someone just mentioned, another 100k a year!? Hadn't thought of it like that.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He didn't go cos he was greedy, was just that Gus didn't fancy him and wanted to bring CMS in.
And I reckon he'd fit in well to our side, for what it's worth.

No one knows for sure, the truth will only out when Murray quits Palace and reveals all in his memoirs. Will be interesting reading.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
he was loved here and the club put up with a lot of injuries and a lot of shit from him personally, he then chose to join hated arch rivals, who have been shit the last few seasons, when he was offered a contract at the club he knew, which was going places.

Whether it was money (it couldn't have been much else, and certainly not footballing reasons), he chose to leave us and join that shower of shit.

So f*ck him, he made his choice, and put cash before ambition, I couldn't care less if he rots in Palaces reserves, or if he plays.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
he was loved here and the club put up with a lot of injuries and a lot of shit from him personally, he then chose to join hated arch rivals, who have been shit the last few seasons, when he was offered a contract at the club he knew, which was going places.

Whether it was money (it couldn't have been much else, and certainly not footballing reasons), he chose to leave us and join that shower of shit.

So f*ck him, he made his choice, and put cash before ambition, I couldn't care less if he rots in Palaces reserves, or if he plays.

Yes yes yes.

Am loving NSC tonight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Some Palace fans on their forum tonight.

''I'm losing patience with Murray. Not sure he can cut it in our team. Seems a nice guy but for a goalscorer seems not to have the element of danger around the box. Gets caught out offside too much for my liking''

''The problem is that when Murray starts we play defensive and lump long balls at him with no one near him.''

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here