Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray trending on Twitter

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Have City got any starlets we fancy on loan next season? Foden maybe? I’m just throwing it out there that this week might be a good week to enquire..............

£5M plus the league title ................. that should be a good enough offer!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They can't be very confident about beating Wolves then if a 0-0 at the Amex isn't going to be enough!
Would have thought an avatar showing Mat
would be more appropriate.

Well he is the same size as the Princess Leia hologram...

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I want us to be 4-0 up, Liverpool 1-0 up and thinking they've won the league, then a 93rd minute Wolves equaliser. That's the dream.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Love the fact that so many people on here had us down as relegation certainties a few games ago, bemoaning the team, the manager, the tactics and pretty much everything about the club.

Now, all of a sudden, the boys are going to go out and get a result against the champions-elect :facepalm::facepalm:

:lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love the fact that so many people on here had us down as relegation certainties a few games ago, bemoaning the team, the manager, the tactics and pretty much everything about the club.

Now, all of a sudden, the boys are going to go out and get a result against the champions-elect :facepalm::facepalm:

:lol:
Only because 'the media' is assuming we won't.

As said elsewhere, I'd certainly be changing my tune if the narrative was 'Liverpool still have one hand on the trophy'.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I am delighted to see the determination to win on here. I had guessed that this fixture would be in an atmosphere of relief and a celebration of surviving and ' who cares about the score' .

I agree with you.... bring 'em on ! .... I don't care who wins the league, but let's show the world what we can do:albion2:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Duffy to score the winner

It'll confuse the Liverpool fans (not hard, admittedly) as they''l love him...but he's ex-Everton.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
And I booked a holiday months ago. :ffsparr:

..... a holiday in the football,season, you plum! That's as bad as my mate inviting me to his wedding in the footie season and saying "It's only one match", not happening, we all know that weddings and holidays happen in June and July, end of :kiss:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Genuinely I think this match could increase Dunk and Duffy's value significantly. If they have a good game like they did at Arsenal and Liverpool end up winning the league, their profiles will be raised beyond anything before.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Genuinely I think this match could increase Dunk and Duffy's value significantly. If they have a good game like they did at Arsenal and Liverpool end up winning the league, their profiles will be raised beyond anything before.

Arsenal need a new defence. [emoji51]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here