Glenn Murray or CMS??

Glenn Murray or CMS?

• CMS

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Glenn Murray

Votes: 97 77.0%

• Total voters

Feb 14, 2010
Good thinking. We should offer contracts to everyone.

No mate we shouldnt offer contracts to forwards who run around alot like CMS or Barnes but who cant finish. We should offer contracts to intelligent, skillfull clinical forwards like Murray who would have scored goals for fun in this side. And many of us said it at the time.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Or maybe those that are top strikers and are worth lots of money hey?

I told you I think it's a great idea. Never let anyone run out of contract. Whatever they're asking, pay it because if we want to sell them then we'll get cash for it. Can't believe that everyone hasn't cottoned onto it sooner.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thank you for both our scorers tonight, you really are club that keeps on giving to us smaller clubs :clap2:

You should start worrying about the number of injuries we are getting. Lose another striker, and Dobbie can be recalled after 28th Feb.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I told you I think it's a great idea. Never let anyone run out of contract. Whatever they're asking, pay it because if we want to sell them then we'll get cash for it. Can't believe that everyone hasn't cottoned onto it sooner.

I cannot think of another team whoi would be stupid enough to let Murray go, so they probably have. Are you really that stupid yourself?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Forget about Murray , we've got Spanish Len now :albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would you want him back? It seems the majority have said on here (albeit bitterly) wouldn't want him to return

To be honest, I hope we don't recall him, but if it gets to the stage of playing a development squad striker, then it's got to be thought about.

PauloMenace

Banned
Nov 2, 2012
To be honest, I hope we don't recall him, but if it gets to the stage of playing a development squad striker, then it's got to be thought about.

Where did Gus play him? Holloway seems to know how to get the best out of him. Good win for you tonight should be a very interesting end to the season.

Feb 18, 2013
Here is a stat for you, there is only one player who has scored more league goals that Glenn Murray across every league in Europe, he goes by the name of Messi....

382270_10151290061524397_1186659717_n.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Emergency loan so can be recalled after 28 days

I am fully aware that most emergency loans have this option but the Dobbie transfer is different. We have all but officially signed him on a perm deal and a gentleman's agreement is in place where he cannot be recalled. The fact it is processed as an emergency loan is to get by the clause that stops a player playing permantley for 3 clubs in 1 season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here