• CMS

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Glenn Murray

Votes: 97 77.0%

• Total voters

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I see Glenn Murray scored to more this afternoon to take his tally for the season to 25+ i think.

Its looking like a ridiculas piece of buisness by Gus to let him go on a free and then spunk 2.5mil on CMS.

If we had have had Murray's 25+ goals this season, surely we'd be top of the leauge?

So who would you rather have?

Poll to follow.

When you go back to school on monday, ask teacher if you can practice your spelling please

cos its shite !!!:down:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Murray's 2nd goal was quite good considering he normally only has to stick his leg out or head in from 2 or 3 yards to score. Dobbie looked just the same as when he played for us , lays the ball off for others but is unable to score when he has the chance.

You didn't watch Murray during his Albion spell then?

A wide array of goals, some amazing. All on Youtube, if not too painful to watch.

Gus's mega blunder, when he first got his hands on the Amex cash. Created a petty stand off against Murray and his agent over a tiny wage request. Well done Gus, you 'won'.

- - - Updated - - -

When you go back to school on monday, ask teacher if you can practice your spelling please

cos its shite !!!:down:

Like your bitterness against Murray?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
[MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] my bore off comment was aimed at the OP for starting yet another tedious thread on the same topic again. we dont need a new thread everytime murray scores a goal. no idea why you post quoted me above.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Are you talking about the crowd ? if so - I saw the huge amount of empties in the AW and the corners - I also heard GOAL MUSIC ,the sound of a few old men shouting and I saw a clown in a facemask. Thank Feck we are a proper Football Club.:albion2:

You did hear goal music, 4 times (titter). Mind the gap.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You didn't watch Murray during his Albion spell then?

Yes , I was talking about the goals he has scored for THE SCUM , nothing out of the ordinary in comparison to when he played for us.

Feb 14, 2010
The fact that 20% of people have decided they would rather have a CMS than Murray shows the limitations of democracy as I assume that this 20% also get to vote in a general election. Its a scary world.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Go away [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] until you've paid your bet to REMF

What is this bet actually about? I see it mentioned so many times and you lot say he does and he says he does not? whats it concerning etc?

- - - Updated - - -

Go away [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] until you've paid your bet to REMF

What is this bet actually about? I see it mentioned so many times and you lot say he does and he says he does not? whats it concerning etc?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Worst cock up in Poyets manegerial career by a long way. Murray is a natutal goal scorer. He is everything CMS is not. I have depressed myself too much over this already. I refuse to let it get to me anymore. Palace pulled off a masterstroke. If the shoe was on the other foot we would all be creaming our pants and rubbing it in the scummers faces. The fact is Gus didn't think he was good enough to pay what he wanted. Yet decided CMS worth smashing our transfer record for and no doubt paying double what murray was offered. 5.5 million pound later and we still dont have a striker nearly as good as Murray. Murray is and always will be 1 of my favourite Albion players. I hope he goes to a proper club in the summer. With the shite strikers in this country i could see him getting and England call up. Jay Bothroyd did playing at this level

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Pay your debts or f*** Off.

shootingstars_vicbob-300x166.jpg

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So you've paid it [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION]?

No, it may surprise you to learn that I have not paid the thousands of pounds I apparently owe to several people and to the REMF for a "bet" that I never made, when proposing odds of 1/50 as a joke on NSC.

I was under the impression that to have a bet, the person offering odds of 1/50 would actually have to be informed of the bet. It seems that you disagree.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

- - - Updated - - -

The bet was that Dougie would still be your manager at the end of this season

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
No, it may surprise you to learn that I have not paid the thousands of pounds I apparently owe to several people and to the REMF for a "bet" that I never made, when proposing odds of 1/50 as a joke on NSC.

I was under the impression that to have a bet, the person offering odds of 1/50 would actually have to be informed of the bet. It seems that you disagree.

You are such a cock. It beggars belief some of the shit you come out with. I think its time you f***ed off. As seaside you were a likeable wally. As glenn-murray you are a bitter little shit

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
I'm confident that your support is shit.

I meant to put this little nugget in, just for you TheMajor as you almost alone are infactuated by attendances. (stolen from the BBS) 7th Oct 2008, Brighton V Orient, att: 2,157

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Murray is having his ' once in a career ' season and will top 30 goals comfortably. Everything is coming together for him and he is getting goals laid on a plate for him by the talented Zaha. He won't have Zaha around next season, so the supply line will start to dry up.
A lot of strikers have a one-off golden season when their confidence is high. It wasn't that long ago that CMS rattled in 35+ for Posh, when chances were being laid on a plate by Boyd and McCann. Garry Nelson got 32 for us in one season but struggled to make double figures most years.
Murray would have struggled to reach 15 with us as the service would have been so much poorer ( and thats why CMS doesn't get more! ) but some of you out there just want to slag the player off without employing a few brain cells and trying to work out why his return isn't higher.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Murray is having his ' once in a career ' season and will top 30 goals comfortably. Everything is coming together for him and he is getting goals laid on a plate for him by the talented Zaha. He won't have Zaha around next season, so the supply line will start to dry up.
A lot of strikers have a one-off golden season when their confidence is high. It wasn't that long ago that CMS rattled in 35+ for Posh, when chances were being laid on a plate by Boyd and McCann. Garry Nelson got 32 for us in one season but struggled to make double figures most years.
Murray would have struggled to reach 15 with us as the service would have been so much poorer ( and thats why CMS doesn't get more! ) but some of you out there just want to slag the player off without employing a few brain cells and trying to work out why his return isn't higher.

This we don't create chances bugs me
The Football League | Stats | Club Shooting (not sure how up to date it is)

The simple fact is we don't take them, the service (creation of chances) is not the problem

I meant to put this little nugget in, just for you TheMajor as you almost alone are infactuated by attendances. (stolen from the BBS) 7th Oct 2008, Brighton V Orient, att: 2,157

All Members Cup Round 2 Tuesday night kick off . 2 months previous, same fixture in League One 4,500 more in the crowd.

However, last year you got 5k in the Carling Cup against Middlesbro - both teams in Championship. A few games later in same cup you were claiming a 22k sell out (although it wasn't).:D Plastic fantastics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here