• CMS

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Glenn Murray

Votes: 97 77.0%

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I must have had the sound down whilst watching your last 2 games. You'll hear as you know you did last time. Win lose or draw, and we'll be there after 80 mins, winning, losing or drawing. #RegularFiredrill

No, last time you couldn't be heard from West Upper until the 81st minute, unlike Wrexham and Leeds who were loud throughout.

Maybe you'll bring more singers this time ???

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
muzza.jpg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
There can be no denying that technically Murray is in a whole different league to CMS. The only question was whether he would be able to make the step up, last season it was debatable but this season is a different story. CMS on the other hand is limited in what he can do (I'm a big critic of his touch but in the warm up the other day he was looking good because he was not running around at 100 mph and his touch improved a lot) and it is pretty clear that (so far and I doubt it will get better) he is not compatible with the way Gus likes his teams to play.

Last edited:

I'm confident as per las year that our shit support will still outsing your lot in your passionless shiney bowl of a stadium.
Good to see that you've updated Wilf's shirt on your avatar, that £15m will keep us going for another 3 years or so, as will the chunk we recieved from Wigan after the sale of Moses to CHelsea. Good to see that the first thing you do after every game is update your 'crowd' attendances against ours. I'm also confident that you watched the Fl show last night, very good, weren't we (that wasn't really a question, more a statement).

Are you talking about the crowd ? if so - I saw the huge amount of empties in the AW and the corners - I also heard GOAL MUSIC ,the sound of a few old men shouting and I saw a clown in a facemask. Thank Feck we are a proper Football Club.:albion2:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Thanks to the recent posters for getting back onto topic and not letting that obsessed and bitter moron themajor change it into something about crowds - the dullard has one point and one point only, which makes him pretty pointless after youve heard it once.

And major old chum, I can only see your posts when someone else quotes them, but I came to the site without logging in the other day and saw your avatar is one of our players in a mocked up Man U shirt and your comment above it says what it does.

You really do need to take a long hard look at yourself, and make the necessary changes. Professional help is expensive I know, but I understand that if you are prepared to wait a month or two you can get the same through the NHS for free. Do it my man, you CAN be the person you always wanted to be.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Are you talking about the crowd ? if so - I saw the huge amount of empties in the AW and the corners - I also heard GOAL MUSIC ,the sound of a few old men shouting and I saw a clown in a facemask. Thank Feck we are a proper Football Club.:albion2:

Don't forget the f***ing drum

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Murray's 2nd goal was quite good considering he normally only has to stick his leg out or head in from 2 or 3 yards to score. Dobbie looked just the same as when he played for us , lays the ball off for others but is unable to score when he has the chance.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Murray's 2nd goal was quite good considering he normally only has to stick his leg out or head in from 2 or 3 yards to score. Dobbie looked just the same as when he played for us , lays the ball off for others but is unable to score when he has the chance.

If Dobbie was playing for you like he plays for us, you'd never have let him go. Class player.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Murray is missing as many goals as he scores, he really is not a great finisher. The only reason that he is so prolific this season is the service that he is getting from the midfield and wings. And now KP pulling teams out of shape.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here