Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murrays disgust rant

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
What a sad thread. I know Glenn's gone to the enemy but does he deserve that?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Today, it has been officially announced that the Dope Testing Room at The Amex was officially named the Glen Murray Suite

Hmmm ..... was that meant to be funny ?

While you mull over your answer please could you provide me my IP Address using your crack team of IT experts ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Hmmm ..... was that meant to be funny ?

While you mull over your answer please could you provide me my IP Address using your crack team of IT experts ?

:lolol: i would quite like to hear germaine greer's next disgusting rant ;)

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
My thoery is that - because Glen Murry had a disgusting rant, he is a dope.

& because he is a dope, the Testing Room at The Amex was officially named the Glen Murray Suite.

This is all I can think of.

[MENTION=814]Jimbo[/MENTION] - Find another hobby dude, comedy is not for you.

And legal arguments seem not to be your mindset strength either....Umpire new balls please !

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
OK guys

I think the post was making the point that GM was a dope to not accept what was offered to him so the're we go !

Move on ?

Thanks Ferring, you saw the thing/point/joke I was making. There appears to be a growing number of keyboard warriors now attaching themselves to this board waiting to strike even if you make a slight spelling mistake........Typed this from my garden 29'o centigrade, barbie on the go, my 2 children here asking for the one off falmer shirt for the Spurs game (£90 already, turning into an expensive BBQ)......Wouldn't swap it for the world though, such a lovely day

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Thanks Ferring, you saw the thing/point/joke I was making. There appears to be a growing number of keyboard warriors now attaching themselves to this board waiting to strike even if you make a slight spelling mistake........Typed this from my garden 29'o centigrade, barbie on the go, my 2 children here asking for the one off falmer shirt for the Spurs game (£90 already, turning into an expensive BBQ)......Wouldn't swap it for the world though, such a lovely day

pay attention jimbo my son .......don't burn yer meat..:wink:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
And legal arguments seem not to be your mindset strength either....Umpire new balls please !

legal arguments?

New balls? How about you just suck on mine.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

And the facepalms are for what ? You've claimed to have cracked a joke in this thread and nobody finds it funny. In the QT thread you claimed your IT team could find an IP using an IDS - was that actually a joke ? How side splitingly funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
What a sad thread. I know Glenn's gone to the enemy but does he deserve that?

Definitely not and he gave good service to the team. Who cares anyway, although I may go round and roast Jimbo on his BBQ - that is if I could bothered and I didn't live 50 miles away!

You're weird.

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011

Great joke. What a pr@t.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
O/K,crap joke(bit like the haggis munching outfit he calls himself).But we have all posted complete bollox at some time or other.

MOVE ON.NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
Time to end the grfc bashing.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4188127 said:
You're weird.

this..... I sought of get the poor attempt at humour, dope bit......
but what the f**k is a "disgust rant" and how is it funny (if I'm missing something obvious)

it genuinely looks like some sort of weird gibberish that makes no sense??

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
this..... I sought of get the poor attempt at humour, dope bit......
but what the f**k is a "disgust rant" and how is it funny (if I'm missing something obvious)

it genuinely looks like some sort of weird gibberish that makes no sense??

Absolutely this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here