Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen murray?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Well done Glenn for securing a final big paycheck. I'm sure you "love" Crystal Palace in exactly the same way that Ant and dec "love" Morrisons.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Having kicked a ball for two different clubs this season, (i.e. Palace and Reading), he is not available for any other club, us included, until the end of this season. I believe the rule is that you can't play for more than two clubs so all this talk about putting in a bid for him is just a waste of time.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It's all about money. You pay him more than any other club was prepared to. Don't kid yourselves.

Complete bullshit! It's all about Crystal Palace, I mean who wouldn't be proud turning out in that famous shirt for such an esteemed Premiership club? The fact that there are countless thousands of football supporting residents in West Norwood, Sydenham and Gypsy Hill who wouldn't know a Crystal Palace home shirt if it slapped them in the face has no bearing on the matter.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Complete bullshit! It's all about Crystal Palace, I mean who wouldn't be proud turning out in that famous shirt for such an esteemed Premiership club? The fact that there are countless thousands of football supporting residents in West Norwood, Sydenham and Gypsy Hill who wouldn't know a Crystal Palace home shirt if it slapped them in the face has no bearing on the matter.

Keep plugging away Botster, and you'll hit form again one day. :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
After the Chelsea defeat, Liverpool still had the chance to win the Prem on goal difference if they beat Palace.

Keep forgetting that tho if it makes you happy. :thumbsup:

Not really. They needed to win every game and didnt so it was that game that meant the END of their challenge.

So **** you its a Brighton board anyway.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Not really. They needed to win every game and didnt so it was that game that meant the END of their challenge.

So **** you its a Brighton board anyway.

And the first game that they didn't was a Palace game. Thanks to Glen Murray and his excellent chest down. Which confirmed that they couldn't win the Prem.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Having kicked a ball for two different clubs this season, (i.e. Palace and Reading), he is not available for any other club, us included, until the end of this season. I believe the rule is that you can't play for more than two clubs so all this talk about putting in a bid for him is just a waste of time.

That's not the rule, though.

Short term loans (which his Reading one was) don't count.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And the first game that they didn't was a Palace game. Thanks to Glen Murray and his excellent chest down. Which confirmed that they couldn't win the Prem.

You cant even spell Glenn. Still wrong. It was the loss to Chelsea that meant it ended. Not the draw at Selhurst.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
You cant even spell Glenn. Still wrong. It was the loss to Chelsea that meant it ended. Not the draw at Selhurst.

Not true. After the Chelsea defeat, if Liverpool had won their remaining games they could have beaten Man City on goal difference. (This was pointed out at great length in the media at the time.)

Except that they didn't win the next game against Palace. Hence the Palace result confirmed that Liverpool would not win the Prem. Thanks to Mr Murray amongst others.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
In football, fortunes can change quickly, so I would cultivate some humility if I were you.

Thanks for the advice . I was only going by the reaction to the two players by many on here , who reckon they are dog shite . Still if they crack in goals against champion league sides they can't be can they .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here