Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray Seen Moving House

kip

Aug 2, 2011
rolls_silver_cloud_caravan.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Funny you say that, my mate (who kept a lot calmer than I would have!) sawhim in town recently and was chatting. Murray (****) said how he didn't think he was in Gus' plans blah blah (the usual excuse for the fact he was chasing the £) but when my mate asked if he still lived down here he said yes i wouldn't want to live up there (Croydon area) it's a shit hole or words to that affect. Palace fans - take note :lol:

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
All credit to him. Ive seen him going into a house in the Fiveways area with his kids, and catch the train to London and wait in the ticket queue like everyone else - seems like a regular middle class Brightonian now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
All credit to him. Ive seen him going into a house in the Fiveways area with his kids, and catch the train to London and wait in the ticket queue like everyone else - seems like a regular middle class Brightonian now.

Well f***ing bully for him-what do you expect? Move to the front of the queue Mr Second Division footballer, I'll get these people out of your way? FFS!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ive seen him going into a house in the Fiveways area with his kids, and catch the train to London

That's flair. The rest of us have to go into the station.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Murray (****) said how he didn't think he was in Gus' plans blah blah
I think he was right. I both back Gus and believe Murray.
(the usual excuse for the fact he was chasing the £)
I'd have gone for the money too, he's not one of these multi millionaire premiership players, and he hasn't got long left.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup. Still by a MASSIVE WAY Gus's biggest error to date. Unquestionably.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land

hes just a bloke thats good at footie, im sure hes a nice fella but he should buy a train ticket & wait in a queue!
ps i would welcome him back to the amex

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
He only wanted us to match the palace wage on a shorter contract - we have players on nearly double what he was asking for !

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
I'd go as far as calling this a MASSIVE f*** up by Gus.

Fortunately have gotten over the 'hate' for Murray now after the non celebration thing, can't be arsed to dislike him as it was well documented it was us who wouldn't meet his demands. Palace did, and it's our loss.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
it was well documented it was us who wouldn't meet his demands.

Quite. Bit embarrassing the amount of fans we have still deludedly clinging on to him being "money-grabbing northern scum" etc, and also referring to the fact Murray hasn't SCORED much as why we shouldn't have wanted to keep him. Anyone who judges Murray on his GOALS alone is THICK.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Genuinely feel no bitterness towards Glen. He did what he had to do, and what most people would do in the circumstances. Shame it had to be Palace, but there you go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here