Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray in a real kit

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Here you go benders here's a better one for you to masturbate over. Looking trim and raring to go next saturday.
By the way I dont quite understand the piss taking out of the GAC sponsor, yes it sounds like cac or cack or however you like spelling it but its a logistics company. GAC has no meaning in the dictionary and it certainly does not mean shit, pooh or any other slang words for feces. Although I can understand why you lot like mentioning it so much.

Oh great another homophobic bellend.

The Hat

Banned
May 16, 2011
Gay boys record at the Tampax P1 W 0 D 0 L 1 New Ground 15000 new Gay Supporters Same old shit on the pitch.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Here you go benders here's a better one for you to masturbate over. Looking trim and raring to go next saturday.
By the way I dont quite understand the piss taking out of the GAC sponsor, yes it sounds like cac or cack or however you like spelling it but its a logistics company. GAC has no meaning in the dictionary and it certainly does not mean shit, pooh or any other slang words for feces. Although I can understand why you lot like mentioning it so much.

Funny as that pic looks as if it was taken at your recent pre-season friendly with Norwich were he did not look much cop at all. In fact other than your right-hand side which had Ambrose and Clynde (is that his name?) you looked average at best. But back to Murray it was interesting watching him just run about up front looking decidedly lost and only winning about 2 headers, whereas in League 1 he pretty much won them all...Maybe the step-up is too much for him after all...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Mate of mine (Palace fan)went to Palace vs Bournemouth yesterday and the first thing he did after the game was text me "Do you want Murray back?" :)

Another Murray blank and an embrassing 3-1 defeat to match. Totally GAC.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
Gay boys record at the Tampax P1 W 0 D 0 L 1 New Ground 15000 new Gay Supporters Same old shit on the pitch.

the tampax dosnt even rhyme with amex you retard.and you seem a bit obsessed with gays.maybe you have something to tell us?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Palace boys record at Selhurst: Paid nil, Won f*** all, Drawn no new fans, Lost part of their stadium to a supermarket. Same old shit on and off the pitch.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
the tampax dosnt even rhyme with amex you retard.and you seem a bit obsessed with gays.maybe you have something to tell us?

If you are counting the Spurs match then you may as well count the Eastbourne match.

Come back at the end of the season and quote the stats yeah?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
FT: AFC Bournemouth 3-1 Crystal Palace
Posted on: Sat 30 Jul 2011

A match where all the excitement was saved for the second-half. The Cherries did well to come from behind and manager Bradbury will be happy with his players' efforts.

Barrett had the last laugh, leading from the back and chipping in with the odd goal. Palace fans will be wondering why they let him go.

It is the Cherries' gain however, whom with assistance from Flahavan, Barrett made sure the dangerous Scannell was kept at bay.

It was a good victory to go into the new season with.

Full time: AFC Bournemouth 3-1 Crystal Palace

Man of the match - Former Crystal Palace defender and Bournemouth's very own number five Adam Barrett!

Game, set and match. Ball floated into Palace's penalty area, knocked down by Fletcher, tucked away by the in-form Lyle Taylor.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He even looks MOROSE when he's playing now.

Poor, poor Glenn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here