Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Little released.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
fits the profile (premiership; was available for loan; now for transfer) that was leaked to the argus but at 33 not exactly a player with something to prove. More likely than the arsenal youngster though IMO.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder what his recent form is like... he was released after all... certainly, a very good player a few seasons ago...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
fits the profile (premiership; was available for loan; now for transfer) that was leaked to the argus but at 33 not exactly a player with something to prove. More likely than the arsenal youngster though IMO.

2+2= 124945845

Loads of players fit the criteria your speaking of, I'd much prefer an Arsenal youngster than a 33 year old anyway.:nono:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Proven ability. I think he'd be a very good signing as long as fitness and attitude is right. It's all about whether he's more Forster or McLeod.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Used to be very good but barely got a game for the past year or so did he? I'd have though he'd be heading to a championship club.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I TRUST in Russell Slade to be able to fix Glen Littles nose.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
No way he'd come down to our level this season, unless he had some massive injury concerns

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hes not only player to be released today and wont be the last linked to us, However having said that..........He has got a wonkey nose,and im not sure he would fit in with our cute button nose profile we have got going at the moment...!

"Feck off Big Nose" best line in a movie anywhere

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I've got a Reading supporting friend who still rates him and thinks it's a mistake to let him go...Thinks he'd be awesome for us but would probably go to Championship club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here